International Trade Fair for Industrial Building and Infrastructure BUILDING INDUSTRY SOLUTIONS will be held at the Ptak Warsaw Expo International Exhibition and Congress Centre in Nadarzyn near Warsaw on 26-28.9.2018 The event is addressed to companies and individuals looking for new technologies, materials and products related to the building industry.
BUILDING INDUSTRY SOLUTIONS – the trade fair dedicated entirely to the industrial building industry with a special focus on the residential/commercial construction, railway & road building and hydro-engineering sectors. The event is aimed at companies wishing to showcase their latest products, get an idea of the current trends
and developments in the construction market and establish B2B relationships.
The great advantage of the fair is its location on the outskirts of the capital city – Warsaw and its surroundings are one of the largest markets for construction
of large-scale buildings in Central Europe. Residential construction is also developing rapidly here, not to mention the constantly expanding infrastructure. It is also of great significance that most of the largest companies operating in the broadly understood construction market have their headquarters here.
- GOVERNMENT AND LOCAL ADMINISTRATION
- CONSTRUCTION SECTOR ENGINEERS
- MIDDLE LEVEL MANAGERS
- MANAGERS OF ROAD, RAILWAY, INLAND WATERWAY AND TECHNICAL INFRASTRUCTURES
- ARCHITECTS, DESIGNERS, CITY PLANNERS
- MANAGERS OF REAL ESTATES AND INDUSTRIAL FACILITIES
- BUILDING INDUSTRY MANUFACTURERS
- INLAND WATERWAY
BUILDING INDUSTRY SOLUTIONS at PTAK WARSAW EXPO
- New event in Poland and Central & Eastern Europe
- The biggest meeting of the infrastructure and industrial building business community
- General Contractors
- Leaders among Exhibitors – suppliers of the latest building technologies and manufacturers of modern machinery and equipment
- Conferences with the participation of representatives of professional scientific institutes from all over the world
- The largest of the exhibition centers in Poland and Central and Eastern Europe
- 500,000 m2 total area
- 143,000 m2 exhibition area
- 15,000 parking spaces
- Warsaw – a convenient exit from the A2 motorway and S2, S7, S8 express roads – direction EXPO FAIR